Wednesday 18 September 2013

iHeart Market

So this past Saturday I finally went to Durban's very own vintage fair,the I heart Market which is a market for vintage suppliers,second hand clothing sellers and fashion lovers. This mini fashion market takes place every first Saturday of the month. It serves for pretty much everyone from fashionistas who want to find unique clothing items and accessories to families who want to spend a day out because you can also find some food stalls there plus the restaurants that Moses Mabhida has.
I saw a lot of lovely items there from leather bags and cases to accessories to die for. If you love owning exclusive items which also come at low prices you should visit the I heart Market.
Well pictures tell better stories than words or maybe that's what I want to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment