Saturday 15 February 2014

MM6 Maison Martin Margiela stays clean


Today I'm not really doing a whole review on a collection but I just want us to take a quick fashion minute to check out the MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Fall/Winter '14-15 collection. I know most people are not always excited about this fashion house when I share their collections and that is mostly due to their very clean aesthetic which took me some time to understand and appreciate. This fashion house can do pretty much anything and every thing but one thing they always do is to stick to their clean and simple aesthetic. This season they chose to have a collection largely made up of the black and white, one might think that's somewhat boring considering that, monochrome was quite big last season but the lack of color is compensated with bright tangerine, heavy textures and clean lines. 
You check out the collection and tell me what do you think of this French fantasy.




Do drop a comment on the comment box
You can also follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @KingElihleLee 

No comments:

Post a Comment